The first draft of the MakeMyFuture MOOC has been published. The third result of the MakeMyFuture project is an online course designed to equip VET teachers and educators with essential knowledge, skills, and competence to create innovative maker-based modules aligned with Industry 4.0.
It is divided into 9 main modules including a quiz at the end of each module:
- Module 1: Industry 4.0 Fundamentals
- Module 2: Industry 4.0 competences
- Module 3: New Trends in Industry 4.0
- Module 4: What is Maker Methodology?
- Module 5: Maker Tools for Industry 4.0
- Module 6: Maker methodology for education
- Module 7: Maker projects for Industry 4.0 profiles step by step
- Module 8: Supervision and safety in Maker projects for Industry 4.0 profiles
- Module 9: Promotion of Maker Methodology in Education
You can access the English version of the MOOC using this link. Translated versions in the partnership languages will also be released shortly.
If you have any suggestions or changes to the contents of the document, please write to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the training!